Sky Sports News buy Dejero
We are delighted to announce that Sky Sports News has bought two Dejero LIVE+ Broadcast Servers.
The Dejero LIVE+ Broadcast Server receives video transmissions from LIVE+ transmission devices and integrates into your current workflow. It is designed to fit directly into the rack mount area in your facility and connect seamlessly to existing equipment.
The 1U rack-mounted LIVE+ Broadcast Server includes dual-redundant power supplies and RAID hard drives designed for increased broadcast reliability.
[ux_image title=”LIVE+ Broadcast Server” id=”51712″ link=”http://bps-tv.co.ukshop/dejero-live-broadcast-server/”]
- Quad-core Intel Xeon processor: High performance processing designed for all day, every day reliability.
- Dual redundant power supplies: 400W redundant power supplies continue to provide power if one power supply fails. Replaceable while server is in use.
- Data redundancy: RAID protection of stored data utilizing two 1TB hard drives. Front access to hot-swappable drives.
- Multiple streams: The server supports two live feeds simultaneously from different sources.
- Video synchronization: Genlock input accepts black burst or tri-sync reference signals.
- Compact form-factor: 1U rackmount, 1.7” H x 17.2” W x 19.85” D (43 x 437 x 504 mm)
The deal was brokered at the Media Production Show. Ian Brash, Technical Manager, Sky Sports News said,
“The Dejero broadcast servers will augment our bonded cellular output”
Dejero provides a complete solution, not just a piece of it
We help you capture, transmit, manage and distribute high-quality live video from virtually anywhere. Our LIVE+ platform of hardware, software, and cloud-based services simplifies your broadcast workflow.