Broadcast and Production Services (UK) Ltd is a leading supplier to the broadcast and film industries dedicated to sourcing the most comprehensive range of products from the industry’s most innovative manufacturers.
Established with the simple premise of providing the best products, the best advice and the best service we are a small, sure-footed company with no changes of ownership since formation. BPS has a reputation for offering a knowledgeable voice of experience which can be relied upon in this ever changing technical age. Over the last few years BPS has seen its client base grow substantially, both within the UK and internationally. Customers range from freelance camera operators to some of the worlds’ largest multi-national corporations.
Solid relationships with top manufacturers are backed up by experienced, professional and friendly consultation services and support allowing you to buy with confidence.
Simply put, our job is to put your vision together.
BPS Ltd is looking to hire someone with a big personality and an even bigger commitment to succeed for this newly-created role within our expanding business.
BPS has been newly appointed as a GoPro dealer within the broadcast and media industry. As a result we require a pro-active self-starter with a passion for sports, travel and the great outdoors to be our GoPro Hero.
Reporting into the Sales Manager the successful applicant will demonstrate the enthusiasm and energy necessary for this challenging position.
- Responsible for the sales and business development of GoPro with a keen interest in the product range
- A confident manner and smart appearance are essential in this client-facing role
- Ability to work in a team environment collectively ensuring sales targets and customer satisfaction is achieved
- Good sense of humour and the communication skills and confidence to liaise with staff members, customers and suppliers alike
- Must have a can-do attitude be self-motivated and strive to complete tasks correctly and efficiently
- Have a good level of IT skills and be competent with Microsoft office Suite and Adobe Photoshop
- Full, clean and current drivers’ licence
To apply please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org