BPS is looking to hire a dynamic-fresh Marketing & PR professional to join our expanding business
Broadcast and Production Services (UK) Ltd is a leading supplier to the broadcast and film industries dedicated to sourcing the most comprehensive range of products from the industry’s most innovative manufacturers.
Established with the simple premise of providing the best products, the best advice and the best service we are a small, sure-footed company with no changes of ownership since formation. BPS has a reputation for offering a knowledgeable voice of experience which can be relied upon in this ever changing technical age. Over the last few years BPS has seen its client base grow substantially, both within the UK and internationally. Customers range from freelance camera operators to some of the worlds’ largest multi-national corporations.
Solid relationships with top manufacturers are backed up by experienced, professional and friendly consultation services and support allowing you to buy with confidence.
Simply put, our job is to put your vision together.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & PR professional based in our London headquarters where you will join a small team, working closely with the sales department and using your ingenuity and attention to detail to develop and maintain the PR and marketing strategy.
It is a varied role which includes:
- Strategic and implementation planning
- Social media
- Digital marketing
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- Event organisation
- Multi-channel marketing
- Business development
- Research, analytics and SEO
- Editing showreel packages together
The successful candidate:
- Will have the ability to understand, distil and communicate complex information into clear messages
- Must have a can-do attitude be well-organised, methodical, self-motivated and strive to complete tasks correctly and efficiently
- A team player with a good sense of humour and the communication skills and confidence to liaise with staff members, customers and suppliers alike
- Have a good level of IT skills and be competent with Microsoft office Suite and Adobe Photoshop with preference given to candidates with HTML and CSS knowledge