BPS Ltd is looking to hire an enthusiastic individual with a desire for a career in the broadcast sales sector for this entry level role. BPS is a growing company and there is the opportunity to progress within the team learning aspects of technical support; full training will be given. The successful applicant will need to be multi-skilled, able to work on numerous different projects at once and have the ability to work to tight turnarounds.
The technical assistant will report into the Heads of IT and Marketing and will be responsible for a range of administrative and technical tasks associated with the accurate listings and sale of products and services on www.bps-tv.co.uk and the day-today support and maintenance of our network and systems.
Responsibilities will mainly focus on assisting in the day-to-day support and maintenance of our network and IT systems and the listing and cataloguing of product on www.bps-tv.co.uk in a professional, brand relevant and timely manner
- Help maintain our IT systems ensuring minimal impact on the sales department
- Assist in the hire and maintenance of our video-over-IP solution
- General upkeep of the website, including but not limited to, sourcing, producing and uploading product and technical data
- Processing orders on the website, booking shipments and arranging collections via telephone and couriers online booking services
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Have excellent IT skills and be competent with the Microsoft Office Suite
- A knowledge of coding, essentially HTML and CSS
- An enthusiasm for all things tech with a willingness to learn and a keen interest in computers, photography and related media
- Must have a can-do attitude be self-motivated and strive to complete tasks correctly and efficiently
- A team player with a good sense of humour and the communication skills and confidence to liaise with staff members, customers and suppliers alike
- Most importantly, must be able to make an excellent cuppa and get on with dogs
To apply please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org