The AG-CA300G camera adapter is lightweight, mounting directly on the back of the camera with two short interconnections between the camera and the camera adapter.
- Digital signal transmission ensures high-quality, degradation-free images.
- The base station and camera adaptor can be separated up to a distance of 328' (100 meters).
- Connection with two BNC cables allows transmission of HD digital images, return images, tally signals, mic signals, and genlock signals.
- Connection of the AG-EC4G Extension Control Unit or AJ-RC10G Remote Control Unit*1 enables camera-recorder control.
- Up to 70 watts of power can be supplied to the camera-recorder*2, and a compact monitor and servo zoom can also be driven.
- AG-BS300: Supports both AC (100 to 240 V) and DC (12V) power supplies. Includes two SDI (HD/SD) outputs and a composite video output.
- AG-CA300G: The compact, lightweight design boosts shoulder-held mobility. Allows the use of Anton, IDX*3 and other batteries.