The newly developed AK-HC3800 Studio Handy Camera is equipped with a high-sensitivity, high-quality 2/3-type 2.2-megapixel 3CCD and a new high-precision 16 bit A/D image processing circuit. By using the AK-HC3800 together with the AK-HCU200 Camera Control Unit and AK-HRP200G Remote Operation Panel that are being released at the same time, an optical fiber transmission studio camera system can be configured at a low cost. The camera and camera control unit can be connected for long-distance transmission of video signals over approximately 1,200 m when power is supplied from the camera control unit. The camera control unit and remote operation panel are connected by a dedicated cable. A LAN cable can also be used in the future for an IP connection of these units. Overall, the system is easy to use and operate, and offers excellent cost-performance. - See more at: http://business.panasonic.co.uk/professional-camera/studio-camera-system/ak-hc3800#sthash.kzncqwk8.dpuf
- The 2/3-type 2.2-megapixel 3CCD camera system offers F12 (2,000 lx) sensitivity, low smear, and an excellent S/N ratio of 60 dB (at 59.94 Hz).
- Switchable between 1080/59.94i/50i, 1080/29.97psF (over 59.94i),
1080/25psF (over 50i), 720/59.94p/50p (CCU) SD/HD formats for worldwide use
- The newly developed 16 bit A/D converter and a 38 bit digital signal processing circuit ensure high-quality image processing.
- The DRS (Dynamic Range Stretch) function suppresses blocked shadows and blown highlights.
- The Film Rec Gamma and Scan Reverse functions provide powerful support in digital cinema production.
- Features an internal digital extender (x2 magnification)
- 12-axis color correction, detail, skin tone detail and matrix adjustment
- An SD Memory Card can be used for firmware version up.
- See more at: http://business.panasonic.co.uk/professional-camera/studio-camera-system/ak-hc3800#sthash.kzncqwk8.dpuf