The Sachtler FSB-6 is a fluid head designed to work with the handheld size of DV, DVCAM, HVX and HDV camcorders. This head is the only in its class to feature Sachtler’s Snap & Go sideload mechanism which boasts an exceptionally large sliding range of 120mm (4.7″) and 10-step counterbalance. This ensures extremely fine and fast balancing.
- Frictionless Leak-Proof Fluid Damping
- Frictionless leak proof fluid damping with five level of drag, for perfect pictures while panning, without jerks and vibrations. Identical across both horizontal and vertical planes, and allows complete disengagement of drag for fast panning.
- Quick Release
- The FSB-6 is the only in its class to feature Sachtler’s Snap and Go sideload mechanism which boasts an exceptionally large sliding range of 120mm / 4.7″ and 10-step counterbalance.
- Sliding Balance Plate
- Sliding camera mount and plate with a 4.7″ (120mm) sliding range quickly provides perfect balance across the horizontal (tilt) plane.
- The FSB-6 features the SOOM modular construction system.
Sachtler FSB 6 / 6T fluid heads
- Weight 2 kg / 4.4 lbs
- Payload 1 - 6 kg / 2.2 - 13.2 lbs
- Sliding range - plate 120 mm / 4.7 in
- Counterbalance in 10 steps
- Grades of drag 3 each horizontal and vertical 0
- Tilt range 90/-75°
- Temperature range -40° to 60° C / -40 to 140° F
- Camera fitting Sideload plate S
- Tripod/Pedestal fitting 75 mm bowl, integrated flat base fitting
- Pan bar(s) 1, Type DV 75
- Level self-illuminating Touch Bubble
- Batteries Level 1x CR2032
- Adapter viewfinder extension optional