1T-DA-726 3G/HD/SD-SDI Distribution Amplifier provides 6 outputs from a single SDI input for distribution to devices capable of receiving and/or displaying such signals.
The 1T-DA-726 3G/HD/SD-SDI Distribution Amplifier provides third generation HD/SD signal distribution with triple-rate processing and six separately buffered and reclocked outputs. Data Rates of 270, 1483, 1485 and 2970 Mbps support DVB-ASI standards, as well as SMPTE 259M, 292M, 424M and 425M protocols.
Automatic input cable equalization up to 300m (1000ft)@SD and 150m (500ft)@HD/3G is utilized. All ancillary data is passed through to the outputs, and since the SDI signals are reclocked, multiple 1T-DA-3G/HD/SD-SDI Distribution Amplifiers can be cascaded for longer transmission runs.
Front panel LEDs indicate that DC power is present and signal lock/reclocking is in progress.
Finally, the TV One exclusive locking power connector prevents inadvertent loss of DC power to the device.
- 3G/HD/SD Triple Rate Signal Processing
- Six Buffered and Reclocked Outputs
- Data Rates of 270 / 1483 / 1485 / 2970 Mbps
- Protocols DVB-ASI, SMPTE 259M,292M,424M,425M
- Automatic Cable Equalization and Signal Retiming
- All Ancillary Data is passed to the outputs
- DAs may be Cascaded for Longer Cable Runs
- Front Panel Input Signal Lock and Rate LED
- Locking DC Power Connector