ARRI ALEXA Mini Viewfinder MVF-1
ALEXA Mini labeled MVF-1 (AMIRA EVF) and single 75cm viewfinder cable with yellow connector for ALEXA Mini EVF port (K2.0008135).
The versatile ARRI ALEXA Mini Viewfinder MVF-1 is a multifunctional unit combining an OLED eyepiece with a folding 3.2" LCD monitor/GUI. The MVF-1 provides two options for bright, accurate viewing of your frame and offers full access to your camera functions and menus via buttons on the LCD monitor. As you bring your eye to the EVF a proximity sensor automatically turns the OLED on/off, saving you time and battery power.
The bright, high-resolution OLED features selectable camera-function displays and highly adjustable positioning using a separately available mounting bracket. The 3.2" LCD monitor provides a full camera interface and can play back recorded images for quick checks on set. The monitor's tilting function and high daylight visibility provide convenient viewing in almost any situation.
Simultaneous operation enables the MVF-1 to provide a view for your camera assistant or director while the camera operator is using the OLED eyepiece. A single operator can use the LCD monitor's buttons for camera control while viewing through the OLED or the LCD as they choose. Peaking, exposure tool, and REC buttons provide quick access to critical controls, as do two user-assignable buttons. The MVF-1 can be daisy-chained with the separately available CCP-1 control panel when the CCP-1 is used to provide right-side camera control for an assistant.
|Assignable Buttons||2 x Function Buttons|
|Display Size||3.2" / 81.3 mm|
|Control Panel||8 x Screen Buttons
1 x Jog Wheel
|Package Weight||2.53 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.8 x 7.5 x 6.4"|
- Dual OLED EVF/LCD monitor unit for the ARRI ALEXA Mini
- Folding, tilting 3.2" LCD monitor offers a full camera interface and image playback
- EVF and LCD monitor may be used simultaneously
- Offers the operator full camera control while the camera is shoulder-mounted
- Two user-assignable buttons, four navigation buttons, and one jog wheel
- A proximity sensor automatically activates the EVF when your eye presses against the eyepiece
- The eyepiece diopter is adjustable to your vision
- A REC button on the EVF provides easy on/off single-operator control
- Bright, high-resolution OLED with selectable status displays