Notice: Undefined variable: tabs in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/bps-theme/from-old-theme/inc/shortcodes/tabs.php on line 82
BPS at BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Launch Event
We attended the European launch for the new BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K at the Old Billingsgate, London.
“Lost Generation” by Directors Duo
Above is one of 4 film’s shown at the event, which are shot entirely on the new pocket 4k camera.
The filmakers did not have much time to use the camera and with only a short brief for them to go on it was pretty impressive to see what they came up with in such a short space of time.
The camera itself is really impressive for a camera that cost’s around £1135 with its full 4/3 HDR sensor, dual native ISO up to 25,600 with incredible low light performance and 13 stops of dynamic range.
Next Generation 4K camera with full 4/3 HDR sensor, dual gain ISO 25,600 and direct recording to USB-C disks.
- 3.5mm Stereo Inputs: Stereo inputs perfect for video microphones and can even accept LTC timecode.
- Full Size HDMI Connector: Robust full size HDMI connection with 10-bit clean output or overlays.
- DC Power: Professional locking DC power connector.
- USB Expansion Port: High speed USB-C connection for direct external recording.
- XLR Audio Connection: One mini XLR connections with 48V phantom power and high quality, low noise pre‑amps.
- Large and bright 5” touchscreenmakes focusing fast and easy
- Ability to record via USB
The camera is now available to order!
For a link to the product page click here