No products in the cart.
Date Listed : 20.06.2022 | Job Role: Accounts Assistant | Salary: £25-£28k dependant on experience
An Accounts Assistant is required by an expanding business based in Hampton TW12 to join their team. They provide Broadcast equipment to large corporate broadcasters.
The Accounts Assistant position would need somebody willing to work closely with one other member of the accounts team and report to the Financial Director.
The Accounts Assistant position requires the following:
- Sage – must have good level to carry out daily tasks
- Excel – must know at least basic spread sheet
- Likes Dogs – 3 office dogs so must be comfortable with animals
The job will involve:
- inputting purchase ledger
- raising sales invoices
- working with stock movement
- updating banking
- credit control
- communicating with customers and suppliers to resolve any invoice issues
- general daily tasks
The salary for the right applicant would be £25-£28k depending on experience.
This position is full time but we are happy to consider a part time applicant in line with schooling hours (30 hours per week)
To apply for this role please send an email along with your CV to email@example.com.