Junior Digital Marketing Executive
BPS are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Executive to work as part of the growing marketing team.
Candidates must have background in:
- Ecommerce platforms
- Social media
- Content creation
Your role will involve:
- Creating content for social media channels
- Editing videos
- Uploading products to website
- Developing new leads
- Occasionally attending shows, markets and visit clients
- Organise workshops, trade shows and other events
A keen interest in photography, film, tv and/or broadcasting would be ideal. An understanding for the equipment being sold is not a requirement but would be a bonus.
- Excellent communicator – written, telephone, client facing
- Strong sales skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent time management
- Self-motivated and team player
- Strong IT Knowledge
The successful candidate must have a minimum 1 years’ marketing experience and be adept to responding in a fast-changing environment.
An understanding for the equipment being sold is not a requirement but would be a bonus.
Based in Hampton (TW12) BPS are a key part of the professional broadcast industry, specializing in providing production equipment for filmmakers and broadcasting companies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
Successful candidate must be comfortable with dogs.
Want to apply?
Email [email protected]