Broadcast and Production Services (UK) Ltd is a leading supplier to the broadcast and film industries dedicated to sourcing the most comprehensive range of products from the industry’s most innovative manufacturers.
Established with the simple premise of providing the best products, the best advice and the best service we are a small, sure-footed company with no changes of ownership since formation. BPS has a reputation for offering a knowledgeable voice of experience which can be relied upon in this ever changing technical age. Over the last few years BPS has seen its client base grow substantially, both within the UK and internationally. Customers range from freelance camera operators to some of the worlds’ largest multi-national corporations.
Solid relationships with top manufacturers are backed up by experienced, professional and friendly consultation services and support allowing you to buy with confidence.
Simply put, our job is to put your vision together.
BPS Ltd is looking to hire an enthusiastic individual with a desire for a career in the broadcast sales sector for this newly created role within our expanding business. Responsibilities will include assisting the sales leaders for action camera, GoPro and video-over-IP product, Dejero. No previous experience is necessary but the successful applicant will need to be multi-skilled and have the ability to work to quick turnarounds.
Reporting into the Sales Manager the successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- A willingness to learn and be trained
- Must have a can-do attitude be self-motivated and strive to complete tasks correctly and efficiently
- A team player with a good sense of humour and the communication skills and confidence to liaise with staff members, customers and suppliers alike
- Have a good level of IT skills and be competent with Microsoft office Suite and Adobe Photoshop.
- A keen interest in photography and related media