- 12G-SDI inputs and outputs for up to 4K/UltraHD support at 60p
- Small, portable 2RU (3232) and 1RU (1616) form factors
- Single cable support for streamlined 4K/UltraHD signal routing
- Redundant power supply option
- Configure and save up to eight salvos per router
- Auto re-clocking SDI rates: 270 Mbps /1.483/1.485/2.967/2.970/5.934/5.940/ 11.868/11.880 Gbps
- Support for AJA KUMO Control Panels (hardware, with direct connect or networked)
- USB port to easily configure the router IP address and simplify initial network configurations
- Embedded web server for remote control on any standard web browser
- 5-year warranty and support
The KUMO 3232-12G and KUMO 1616-12G, two new compact 12G-SDI routers are designed for use in broadcast, production and ProAV environments. These new routers support large format resolutions, high frame rate and deep colour formats. All while reducing the cable runs when transporting 4K/UltraHD over SDI. The routers have a USB port for configuring IP addresses, and the multi-port Gang-routing means that the new 12G-SDI models are 8K ready.
The KUMO 3232-12G will be available July 2018 and the KUMO 1616-12G will be available Juen 2018.
Cforce Mini RF
- Integrated white-coded radio module
- Lens data support for focus mapping
- lens data display on WCU-4 hand unit
- Daisy-chainable with additional classic cforce motors and LBUS devices
- Interface for run/stop control with ARRI and third party cameras
- 14 radio channels
The cforce mini RF includes ARRI’s white coded radio module, this has improved interference resistance and includes six additional radio channels. This is soon to be compatible with he to be released WCU-4 SUP 3.1. The ARRI cforce mini RF can pair with up tp three hand units for split focus, iris and zoom operation, whilst still providing full lens data, this is for focus mapping, and lens display with the |WCU-4 hand unit.
The Motor gear, antenna and clamp come as a basic package.
Introducing the new BirdDog Mini:
- with pure NDI, 1080p60,
- supports Birddog Link
- supports Birddog Comms
- Flexible Power – PoE, D-Tap & DC
BirdDog claims it is the Worlds smallest NDI Encoder!
Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
- Full 4/3 HDR sensor
- Dual native ISO up to 25,600
- MFT lens mount
- 13 stops of dynamic range
- 5 inch touchscreen
- Internal SD/UHS II and CFast 2.0 card recorders
- Can record to any external USB-C disk
- Bluetooth built-in
- Mini XLR input with P48
- Full HDMI
- Power via a Canon LP-E6N or locking 12 volt DC power connection
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is much larger than it’s pocket sized predecessor, but for a cinema camera it is still incredibly small. This new camera has a Canon LP-E6 battery, which means longer run times, the touch screen is easy to navigate and when you purchase the new Pocket Cinema Camera 4k, you get DaVinci Resolve Studio with it.
The Pocket Cinema Camera has a full size 4/3 HDR sensor with a native 4096 x 2160 resolution, with 13 stops of dynamic range. The thought behind the full sized 4/3 sensor is to match the MFT lenses, which means that the crop factor a massively reduced. The Pocket Cinema Camera shoots 4K stills, 4 built in microphones, Bluetooth wireless camera control and features the latest Blackmagic Colour Science.
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera is the first camera that lets users record directly onto the same external USB-C media drives that they use for editing and colour correction.
We are very excited about this great addition to the pocket range, shipping September at $1295
DaVinci Resolve 15
- Creative Editing
- Advanced Trimming
- Multicam Editing
- Speed Editing
- Timeline Curve Editor
- Transitions & Effects
- Powerful Organisational Tools
- Vector Paint
- 3D Particle Systems
- True 3D Composting
- Tracking and Stabilisation
- 2D & 3D Titles
- Spline Based Animation
Blackmagic have released DaVinci Resolve 15 and it now has full Fusion integration on both the free and studio version, over 250 3D effects and motion graphics, ADR and native audio plugins, a larger LUT browser, shared grades, stacked timelines, closed captioning, and multi user collaboration tools.
DaVinci Resolve is now available for download, but please note that the files are labelled as beta – get it here
ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K
- 8 standards converted 12G-SDI inputs
- New Fairlight audio meixer
- ATEM Advanced Chrome Key
- Motion Media Clips
ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K includes all of the great features in the HD models plus it now has Ultra HD capabilities with more SDI inputs. The ATEM Television Studio 4K can handle both HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p60. The ATEM Television Studio 4K have upgraded Fairlight audio mixer features dynamics with 6 band parametric EQ, dual mono channel split and stereo simulator. With the new ATEM Television you can turn any live event into a professional or Ultra HD television program. Blackmagic have said that the ATEM Television Studio are the fastest and most affordable way for you to capture incredible footage. It’s perfect for broadcasters, pro sports, concerts and allows users to use platforms such as YouTube live and Facebook live, as it allows you to switch between multiple cameras, game consoles and computer in real time.
Micro Converter BiDirectional SDI/HDMI
- Simultaneously convert SDI/HDMI or HDMI to SDI in any SD or HD format
- Multi-rare 3G-SDI input and output
- Auto detects all SD and HD formats
- Strong mental design
- Small compact design
- Can be powered via USB
The Blackmagic Micro Converter BiDirectional converters are the worlds smallest broadcast quality bidirectional video converter, which means it can be carried anywhere. Miniaturised USB powered broadcast quality SD and HD video converter that converts SDI from professional equipment into HDMI for use with consumer TVs, projectors and more! Includes AC power supply with international socket adaptors, but can also be powered via USB.
Clash 138 Matte Box
- ultra lightweight 177 grams
- wide range of uses
- can use any 138mm filter
The Bright Tangerine can accommodate up to 2 4×4″ or 4×5.65″ filters and a single 138mm circular filter for holding a polariser. The Matte box is suitable to a range of uses including run & gun, aerial, gimbal or Steadicam use.
Titan Arm Quick Release
- 15mm rod adaptor
- acts as a receiver for the 3/8″ or 1/4″ quick release brackets
- optional modification for the Titan Arm
- Intuitive controls
- Incredible precision
- Stable transmission
- Easy to use
- Broad compatibility
- Long battery life
- Adaptable Installation
The DJI Force Pro allows users to operate gimbals remotely, so not only does that make capturing that shot easier, but also the remotely controlled gimbal capabilities give you greater accuracy. the communication latency is as low as 10 milliseconds, which means that the camera moved in almost real time! DJI Force Pro features a dual-frequency 2.4 and 5.8 GHz wireless transmission system, and is able to give the user complete control up to 3KM away! The DJI Force Pro is incredibly easy to use, lightweight and offers up to 5 hours of operation time!
- Employs high-precision sensors
- Advanced control algorithms
- State-of-the-art product design to deliver precise
- Smooth remote camera movement control
The Master Wheels gives you precise control using ultra-high resolution optical encoders to detect slight and subtle movements, this then transmits them into a connected gimbal system giving you incredibly accurate repeat-ability. Each wheel control module has a three-stop toggle switch, this controls the direction of the gimbal and also dials the control speed, smoothness and damping. The Master Wheels are incredibly easy to use as users can manually adjust between to control modules, this gives users a more ergonomic fit. With a innovative modular design, the wheels and control modules can be detached from the base, and can be operated completely separately via cables, which gives users an incredible amount of freedom when shooting from tight spaces.
GY-HC900 Connected Cam
- 3 2/3-inch CMOS Image Sensors
- Built-in news-over-IP workflow solution
- 10-bit 4:2:2 recording
- HDR with HLG/J-LOG
- Return video and IFB over IP
- Optional bonded LTE
The GY-HC900 2/3″ Broadcast Live-Streaming Connected Camera is JVC’s first camera that features new communications engine that optimises both image processing and IP performance. This enables simultaneous recording, low latency streaming and simultaneous decoding for return ideo IFB. The camera has built-in live streaming technology and return audio, which means that you can go live without having attach additional equipment.
PN-70TH5 Interactive 4K BIG PAD
- 4K BIG PAD for demanding Corporate office, education and mission-critical applications
- 70″ (176,6cm) size with 3840 x 2160 pixels
- “Pen-on-Paper” user experience with highly responsive P-CAP 30-point touch
- True 4K Reading and Writing User Experience with Integrated Palm Reject
- Brilliant eye-catching image content with Direct Optical Bonding
- Intuitive writing, drawing and annotation with SHARP Pen Software
- Latest BYOD wireless collaboration via Mini-OPS Slot or SHARP Display Connect
- Powerful data organisation and collaboration with SHARP Touch Viewer application
Sony FS5 II
- New colour science
- Higher frame rates
- Supports RAW 4K (via external recorder)
- Instant HDR
The new Sony FS5 II integrated the new colour science which had been developed through Sony’s latest Cine-Alta camera, VENICE. The new FS5 II promises refined pictures, with natural highlight rendering, truer skin tones and flexibility in post production. The camera has a instant HDR workflow, and Sony claims that the FS5 II can be used to product HDR content in HLG/BT.2020 mode without the need for colour grading. With a higher frame rate, this increased the recording capabilities with support for up to 4 seconds of 120 frames per second recording in 4K! The new Sony camera compact design makes it suitable for gimbal and drone shooting, which makes it easier for the user to capture the shot you want.
the Sony FS5 II is said to be available in June.
- Stream with HEVC or H.264 compression
- Supports up to two high performance 3G / 4G / LTE Teradek Node modems
- 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs | USB-C power
- Streams to any online video platform, including Facebook, YouTube, Periscope, and more
- Streams to multiple video platforms simultaneously with Core and Sharelink
The Teradek VidiU Go streams to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch in 1080p60, which means it is a perfect live streaming encoder for businesses, freelancers wanting the cutting edge of broadcast technology.
Push Button ARRI Rosettes
- Weight: 70g (0.15 lbs)
- Dimensions: 21.3 x 23.9 x 10.7 mm (0.8 x 0.9 x 0.4 in)
The Push Button ARRI Rosette that turns any ARRI Rosette hand grip into a push button device, which allows that making changes to your hand grips easy. The Push Button ARRI Rosette is now available for pre-order and will start shipping in early April, and is available as a left side, right side version and in sets of two or four.