No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Amaran 100X Bi-Colour LED – UK
- Brand: AMARAN
£211.65 £240.00 Inc. Vat (-6%)
You Save: £11.65 (6%)
Add the Manfrotto 5002BL Nano Plus Light Stand for Only £40.
This item: Amaran 100X Bi-Colour LED - UK
1 × Manfrotto 5002BL Nano Plus Stand MAN-5002BL
Only 1 left in stock
Amaran 100x is a bi-colour point-source LED fixture with stunning brightness, flexible colour temperature control and wireless Bluetooth app control. Meet the perfect light for content creators, interviews, portrait photography and video production. By using the latest COB technology from Amaran, the100x is able to output up to 34,300 lux at 1 meter using the 55° Hyper-Reflector while remaining incredibly compact. The 100x also boasts CRI & TLCI scores of 95+ for immaculate colour quality. The Amaran 100x also features a Bowens Mount for is compatibility with a wide universe of accessories. The Amaran 100x is equipped with Sidus Mesh® technology, forming a network with other Sidus compatible lights, allowing users to precisely control the fixture from nearly any smartphone or tablet using the Sidus Link® mobile app.
FLEXIBLE BI-COLOR RANGE
In real life, the color of light is rarely the same. A vintage lamp is much warmer than a winter sky, and in a single location, creatives can find hundreds of different color temperatures that are difficult to match. The amaran 100x solves this with a simple turn of dial that lets you set any color temperature between 2700K-6500K in seconds. This flexibility guarantees not only easy color matching, but also the ability to think creatively about what hues make each scene look best.
BEAUTIFUL COLOR FIDELITY
Many do not realize that light affects the very colors that we see. Bad light can bring nasty green or magenta hues that make your subject look sick. On the flip side, great lighting has the power to bring out the most brilliant colors found in nature. Scoring a 95+ (out of 100) on the Television Lighting Consistency Index, the amaran light series guarantees that you see beautiful colors on every shoot.
Speed and portability matter. Featuring all-in-one housing, the amaran 100x is a fully integrated fixture making it one of our easiest studio lights to adjust and transport. The total weight of the kit is only 3.45 kilograms (7.6lbs) and the built-in fan ensures that the LED remains cool no matter how long your shoot goes on for.
UNIVERSAL ACCESSORY MOUNT
The amaran 100x uses a Bowens Mount meaning that it can be transformed to take on the quality of almost any light. Whether you need soft light, hard light, or even a spotlight, the accessory mounting system of the amaran 100x means that it is compatible with almost all Aputure lighting modifiers like the Light Dome, Light Box, or Lantern. In addition to the Bowens Mount, the amaran 100x also has an umbrella holder for even faster speed and softness.
The amaran 100x also launches with 9 built-in lighting FX, such as, “Paparazzi,” “Fireworks,” “Lightning,” “Faulty Bulb,” “TV,” “Pulsing,” “Flash,” “Explosion,” and “Fire,” all with adjustable color temperature, opening up new possibilities for precise lighting control.
SIDUS LINK COMPATIBILITY
Lighting should be fun. With the integration of Sidus Mesh, the amaran 100x gives you professional lighting control with a single app. Mesh technology means that every light in the Aputure and amaran series will automatically connect to each other and expand the range of your network. With the Sidus Link App, you can control up to 100 lights from your smartphone or tablet. Adjust each light to perfection by adjusting aspects like brightness, color temperature, effects, and even programming effects between multiple fixtures.
|Beam Angle||Native (COB): 105°|
|w/ Hyper Reflector: 55°|
|Operating Voltage||Battery: 48V/3A|
|Power Supply: Output – 48V, Input – AC 100~240V 50/60HZ|
|Operating Temperature||20°C – 45°C|
|Control Methods||On-board, Sidus Link (Sidus Mesh)|
|Wireless Operating Range||Bluetooth – ≤ 80m|
|Firmware Upgradeable||Sidus Link OTA|
|Cooling Method||Active Cooling|
|Cable Type||Power Supply Head Cable: 3-pin XLR (3m)|
|Max Head Cable Length: 3m|
|AC Power Cable: Locking IEC AC Power Cable (1.5m)|
|Accessory Mount||Bowens Mount|
|Mounting||16mm, 5/8in baby pin|
|Weight||Lamp Head: 1410g|
|Power Supply: 487g|
|Total w/ Box: 3450g|
|Dimensions||Lamp Head w/o Mounting Column: 207 x 115 x115mm|
|Lamp Head w Mounting Column: 207 x 154 x 212mm|
|Lamp Head w/ Mounting Column & Reflector: 313 x 185 x 247mm|
|Power Supply: 137 x 59 x 34mm|
|Carrying Box: 515 x 255 x 245mm|
- Barebulb Lux: 2470 at 1m, 290 at 3m, 110 at 5m
- Barebulb Fc: 229 at 1m, 27 at 3m, 10 at 5m.
- Hyper-Reflector Lux: 22500 at 1m, 2300 at 3m, and 800 at 5m.
- Hyper-Reflector Fc: 2090 at 1m, 214 at 3m, 74 at 5m.
- Barebulb Lux: 3000 at 1m, 350 at 3m, 130 at 5m
- Barebulb Fc: 279 at 1m, 33 at 3m, 12 at 5m.
- Hyper-Reflector Lux: 27850 at 1m, 2840 at 3m, 1000 at 5m.
- Hyper-Reflector Fc: 2587 at 1m, 264 at 3m, 93 at 5m.
- Barebulb Lux: 3510 at 1m, 716 at 3m, 165 at 5m.
- Barebulb Fc: 326 at 1m, 66 at 3m, 15 at 5m.
- Hyper-Reflector Lux: 32100 at 1m, 6090 at 3m, 1167 at 5m.
- Hyper-Reflector Fc: 2982 at 1m, 566 at 3m, 108 at 5m.
- Barebulb Lux: 3700 at 1m, 430 at 3m, 170 at 5m.
- Barebulb Fc: 344 at 1m, 40 at 3m, 16 at 5m.
- Hyper-Reflector Lux: 34300 at 1m, 3500 at 3m, 1230 at 5m.
- Hyper-Reflector Fc: 3187 at 1m, 325 at 3m, 114 at 5m.
- Barebulb Lux: 3300 at 1m, 290 at 3m, 150 at 5m.
- Barebulb Fc: 307 at 1m, 36 at 3m, 14 at 5m.
- Hyper-Reflector Lux: 31100 at 1m, 3150 at 3m, 1100 at 5m.
- Hyper-Reflector Fc: 2889 at 1m, 293 at 3m, 102 at 5m.
- 100W Point-Source LED Light
- Beam Angle: 105°, Dims 0-100%
- Color: 2700 to 6500K, CRI/TLCI: 95/96
- Bluetooth Remote Controllable
- AC Power, Optional Battery
- 8 Built-In Customizable Effects
- Bowens Reflector Mount, Umbrella Holder
1x Amaran 100x
1x 55° Hyper-Reflector
1x 48V Power Supply
1x 1.5m AC Power Cable