No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Combined with state-of-the-art ARRI daylight lampheads such as the True Blue Daylight or M-Series, the EB MAX Range enables optimal performance and advanced control for high image quality at any frame rate. For ultimate ease of use, indicators on the ballast’s front panel display the lamp wattage, DMX channel, operation mode and selected lamp frequency.
– ALF (Active Line Filter) optimizes power consumption and distribution, so variations in power supply voltage and frequency of up to 10 % have no influence on the power of the lamp.
– All models of the EB MAX range offer new levels of DMX control. In addition to On/Off and dimming, both operation mode and frequency can now be set remotely.
– The user has the choice between 50 and 60 Hz opertions to minimize the noise level in environments with low noise requirements (microphones).
– The EB MAX Range accomodates high-speed frequencies at 1,000 Hz (900 – 1,200 Hz) and – in addition – at 300 Hz (270 – 360 Hz).
– The AutoScan feature ensures optimum light and image quality with a minimum of effort for high-speed recordings up to 1,000 fps and beyond. The AutoScan function provides fully automatic control of the ballast itself. After a two-stage scan the lamp frequency is selected, set, monitored and adjusted automatically by the ballast, so no futher operator interaction is required.
– Alternatively the user can set the frequency manually (Man-mode), or combine manual frequency setting with automatic frequency control (AutoMan-mode).