Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM Lens
£1,149.17 ex. VAT £1,379.00 inc. VAT
- Dust and moisture resistant
- Large, bright aperture for a focused performance in all light levels
- Smooth and precise 4-stop image stabilisation
- Responsive, high-speed and precise AF for rapid focusing agility
Canon EF 85MM F1.4L IS USM Lens
This L-series telephoto with advanced optical engineering is the perfect lens for portrait photographers looking to capture expressions and lifestyle details in any situation.
- This fast portrait lens uses Canon’s latest lens technology to deliver clear, sharp images full of contrast and colour with razor sharp detail right across the image, edge to edge. Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps supress internal ghosting and flare allowing you to use the lens in any conditions.
- Built with the needs of the creative photographer in mind, this lens features a fast aperture of f/1.4 to allow precise focusing and faster shutter speeds even in low light. The shallow depth-of-field afforded by a wide maximum aperture brings with it pleasing bokeh, giving depth to portraits when framed carefully to blur foreground and background elements.
- Challenging light can make or break a good picture. The lens’ 4-stops of image stabilisation will help negate camera shake and give photographers working in difficult shooting conditions an added advantage just when they need it most. For videographers looking to capture footage on the first take, the lens’ 4-stop Image Stabilizer allows for remarkably steady filming.
- Capturing a portrait requires fast reactions and thanks to latest AF technology the lens has been designed to react quickly and accurately, allowing near-silent focusing. Clear focus markings and full AF compatibility with all EOS systems makes this lens the perfect companion for photographers and filmmakers.
- This L-series lens is designed to give high levels of performance in all conditions and in all weathers. Fluorine coatings on the front and rear lens elements help protect against dust and moisture ingress while a shock absorbing front casing means the lens is reliable and durable, even for the most demanding of professionals.