No products in the cart.
Cooke S7/i 25mm T2 PL Lens
£16,700.00 Ex. VAT £20,040.00 Inc. Vat
- T2.0 – T22 aperture
- Covers up to 46.31mm image circle
- Colour matched to Anamorphic/i, S4/i, miniS4/i, 5/i and Pancro/i Classic lenses
- Award-winning cam style mechanism for smooth focus adjustments
- Especially well balanced for astigmatism and correct for lateral and longitudinal aberrations over the entire image area
- Supplied with the next generation of /i Technology for lens metadata capture
- Linear iris
Shoot 35mm, Super 35mm, Full Frame and Beyond
The Cooke S7/i, T2.0 Full Frame Plus Primes are designed to cover the emergent full frame cinema camera sensors, up to the full sensor area of the RED Weapon 8K (46.31mm image circle). The S7/i enables you to shoot 35mm/Super 35mm format, and also to be prepared when camera sensors go to full frame, VistaVision and beyond.
Shoot 35mm / Super 35mm formats, full frame, VistaVision and beyond – all with The Cooke Look. The lenses have a common fixed front diameter of 110mm, with a focus drive gear of 140T x 0.8 mod and an iris drive gear of 134T x 0.8. A nine-leaf linear module iris assembly is fitted into the Cooke S7/i lenses. The average weight of an S7/i lens is approximately 3.5kg
Superb optical and mechanical performance, control of flare, distortion, veiling glare and spherical aberrations at full aperture. The cam-type focus mechanism allows for smooth focus adjustments. Modular construction increases ease of maintenance and serviceability.
The S7/i lenses come equipped with /i Technology for frame by frame digital information capture, as do all modern Cooke cine lenses for film and digital capture.