No products in the cart.
Delkin Devices – Prime 64GB SDXC V30II UHS-II SD Memory Card
£95.00 Ex. VAT £114.00 Inc. Vat
- 64GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-II / V90 / U3 / Class 10
- Max. Read Speed: 280 MB/s
- Max. Write Speed: 250 MB/s
- Min. Write Speed: 90 MB/s
- Records 4K/8K/3D/HDR/360Â° Video
- Water / Shock / X-ray Proof
- Built-In Write Protect Switch
- RAW Burst & High Frame Rate Ready
- Record & Store Multiple Files
With the ability to capture 4K, 8K, HDR, and even 360Â° video content, theÂ Prime 64GB SDXC V30II UHS-II SD Memory Card fromÂ Delkin DevicesÂ is an SD memory card for a wide variety of cameras. In addition to recording high-end video content, this memory card is also designed to record and store multiple files simultaneously, making it suitable for capturing RAW and JPEG photos along with 360Â° video, and video + still + GPS data & time-lapse content.
With a UHS-II interface, this Prime 64GB SDXC V30II UHS-II SD Memory Card comes equipped with an additional row of pins to support enhanced data read speeds of up to 280 MB/s and write speeds of up to 250 MB/s in devices suited for UHS-II cards while remaining compatible with non-UHS-II devices. In addition to UHS-II support, this cinema SD card comes compliant with the V90 Video Speed Class rating to ensure users receive a minimum write speed of no less than 90 MB/s. Whether in the studio or out on location, the 64GB Cinema Card comes water, shock, and X-ray proof to keep stored files safe and secure virtually anywhere you go.
- Supports Demanding Cinema Modes
- Rated Video Speed Class 90 (V90) and utilizing two rows of pins, the Cinema SD card boasts recording speeds surpassing 250 MB/s for uninterrupted 4K, 8K, 3D, HDR, 360Â°, and high-speed video capture. The card guarantees a minimum sustained a write speed of 90 MB/s, allowing for simultaneous multi-file recording and ensuring that data is written swiftly and safely to the card. It is also approved for real-time broadcasting and supports continuous-burst shooting.
- Streamlined Workflow
- Capable of offloading data at speeds reaching up to 280 MB/s, the Cinema SD card supports quick, efficient data transfers from card to a computer. Transfer time is reduced by more than half, granting you quick access to your files and sooner post-production start time.
- Built to endure even the most strenuous shooting environments, the Cinema SD card is durably designed to be water, shock, and X-ray proof. In addition, the card also utilizes built-in error-correction and wear-levelling to ensure data integrity and a long lifespan.