Litepanels Sola 4+
£705.50 ex. VAT £846.60 inc. VAT
- High-output daylight color balanced LED Fresnel
- No heavy external ballast or cabling required for easy transport and setup
- Unique LED Fresnel design, featuring superior acrylic optics, robust but lightweight composite housing and external power supply
- Custom designed thermal and current management for long LED life
- Remote DMX controllable dimming and motorized focus control
- Smooth dimming from 100% to 0, with no color shift
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Microprocessor controlled active cooling system
- DC power with optional Gold Mount or V-Mount battery plates and 14.4V batteries
LITEPANELS AWARD-WINNING LIGHTS GET EVEN BRIGHTER
Next-Generation LEDs for Film, Photography, and Broadcast Boost Output While Reducing Power Consumption and Costs
CHATSWORTH, Calif. â€” April 24, 2017 â€” LitepanelsÂ®, a pioneer in LED lighting for the film, photographic, and broadcast industries and a Vitec Group brand, today announced significant upgrades to its professional LED lighting range. Building on the quality and popularity of the innovative Astra 1×1 panel, the next-generation Litepanels Astra 3X and 6X LED panels now feature a significant increase in output and yet a decrease in power consumption. In addition, the daylightbalanced Sola 4+ and Sola 6+ Fresnel lights incorporate new highly rated LEDs that produce greater output than their predecessors.
Harnessing all of the benefits of LEDs, the latest Astra and Sola lights are ideal for both studio and on-location shoots. In addition to delivering higher-quality color rendering, they can be powered by professional camera batteries, making them ideal for studios looking to save power and reduce costs.