No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Mobile Viewpoint Agile Airlink
The thinnest H.265 encoder with up to four camera inputs and data bonding
- 8 build in modems
- H.265 encoding
- Triple C connectivity; 2 channels and data bonding
- Ultrathin and compact
- Ruggedized casing
The Agile AirLink is with its 50 mm the thinnest and most advanced unit available in the market. Weighing just over 1.5 kg, the AirLink is the racecar of the bonding units, providing the most reliable and feature-rich live transmission device to any broadcaster or journalist.
The Airlink is our wearable ruggedized transmitter that transmits up to four videostreams in H.265/HEVC and bonds eight combined 3G/4G connections for high-quality live streaming using Mobile Viewpoint’s award-winning bonding technology. H.265 live video transmission offers the same qualityÂ at lower bandwidth consumption, but also savesÂ money when using datacards. It is also possible to add WiFi and Ethernet connections to AirLink to maximize the upload capacity.
The Agile AirLink 4CK is our most powerful portable mobile transmitter. The AirLink 4CK is available with 4 SDI inputs and is capable of delivering Ultra HD video and 4 video streams from the field using bonding technology. It is, therefore, a broadcast equivalent of a modern OB van. Besides its 4K-abilities, the AirLink 4CK also has 4 synchronized inputs for remote production and flexibility, as well as support for both H.265 and H.264 encoding, which ensures total end-to-end compliance using standard-based decoders. With its ultrathin design, it will easily fit onto the back of a camera or in a backpack.
- 2x RJ-45
- 3.5 mm Jack IFB/Audio return
- 2 embedded audio channels; optional 8
- 2x USB
- Optional SSD 2.5″ sleeve
- Choice of inputs:
- 1x HD-SDI, 1x HDMI, or
- 2x HD-SDI, 2x HDMI, or
- 4x HD-SDI, or
- 1x UHD-SDI, or
- 4x HD-SDI, 1x UHD, SDI
- SD; full D1
- HD; 720p50, 720p60 and 720p59.94, 1080p25, 1080p30 (1080p50,1080p60 optional with special card)
- HD; 1080i50, 1080i60 and 1080i59.94
- H 264 high profile MVP codec
- H.265 main profile MVP codec
- 8 Modems, LTE(4G), fallback 3G
- Ethernet (optional 2)
- 120 GByte internal, up to 1 TByte using optional sleeve
- Simultaneously live streaming and recording in SD and HD
- SD: High-quality CBR (Constant Bit Rate) in SD H.264 or H.265 up to 40 Mbit
- HD: High quality CBR (Constant Bit Rate) in H.264 or H.265 up to 40 Mbit
INTERNET CONNECTIVITY THROUGH DATA BONDING
- WiFi hotspot
- Access via ethernet interface
- 10/100/1000 Base-T (combined with second ethernet port)
- Dedicated appliance 12-24 Volt
- Weighs approximately 1.7 kg
- 13.6 cm x 24.5 cm x 5 cm (wxhxd)
- Live: Adaptive encoding and bitrate change with three options or with a slider (optional), with configurable delay between 0.8-60 seconds
- Upload; send contents of a USB stick to an FTP server
- Recording: CBR encoding at 30 Mbit on internal or external SSD disk
- Satellite + 3G/4G + BGAN: Specific modes to optimize transmission over BGAN and KA band satellite. With Satellite + 3G/4G you can keep the delay at 1.8 seconds using 3G/4G modems for the return channel and IFB.
- Standby/Data bonding: In this mode the unit is a true data bonding unit for high-speed uploads and internet access. In other modes data connectivity is available but live video gets prioritized.
- PostPro license (optional): In this mode the system records next to a high-res CBR a low-res proxy file which can be used for remote editing and partial retrieve.
- Integrated antenna array
- PSU 90-240 Volt AC to 19 Volt DC
- Dome Antenna; omnidirectional antenna array 3 dBi
- Custom-made backpack