No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
|Interior Dimensions||21.5 x 16.4 x 12.5″ (56.6 x 41.7 x 31.8 cm)|
|Exterior Dimensions||24.8 x 19.4 x 13.8″ (63.0 x 49.2 x 35.0 cm)|
The Pelican 1620 Case (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25″ (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, ABS latches that seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1620 comes with two side haul handles, front haul handle, an extension handle and strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. It has an effortless release latch for the extension handle. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is NATO-codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard).
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case
- Made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Built-in purge valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- NATO codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard)
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
- Unbreakable, Watertight, Hard Case
- Ultra-high Impact Structural Copolymer
- Built-in Purge Valve
- Watertight to 30′
- Side and Top Large Haul Handles
- Retractable Extension Handle
- Built-in Wheels with SS Ball Bearings