No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sachtler 0371 Aluminum Tripod System with FSB 4 Head, ENG 75/2 Legs, Ground Spreader
- Brand: SACHTLER
£773.50 Ex. VAT £928.20 Inc. Vat
- Supports Up to 8.8 Pounds
- 75mm Ball
- Side-Load Mounting Plate
- 5 Counterbalance Steps Plus 0 Setting
- 3 Pan & Tilt Drag Grades Plus 0 Setting
- Tilt Range -70 to 90Â°
- Aluminum Tripod Legs
- 23.6 to 67.3.” Height Range (Legs)
- Ground Level Spreader
- Included Padded Carry Bag
SKU: 371 Category: ACCESSORIES
TheÂ Sachtler 0371 Aluminum Tripod System with FSB 4 Head, ENG 75/2 Legs, Ground SpreaderÂ is a complete tripod system that supports cameras and accessories weighing up to 8.8 pounds. It includes a Sachtler FSB 4 and a set of Sachtler ENG 75/2 D aluminum tripod legs with a ground level spreader. The head features a 75mm ball base with integrated flat base, which allows you to use the head with the included bowl base tripod legs or mount it to available supports with flat base fittings. The camera plate is the sliding balance type and provides 4.7″ of balance adjustment. The head features Sachtler’s Side Load mechanism, which allows you to snap the camera plate into the head from the top, instead of having to line it up and slide it in from the back of the head. The head features a five-step counterbalance system with a zero setting. The pan and tilt feature independent locks and three grades of drag with a zero setting.
The legs feature a working height range of 13.4 to 57.9″ (20.1 to 64.6″ with the included head attached). Each leg is independently adjustable in height and angle, allowing you to quickly rough in your position. The included ground level spreader features independent length adjustment of the spreader arms. These adjustments allow the tripod legs to work in oddly shaped spaces. The rotary leg clamps are durable and lock the leg heights quickly and securely.
- Frictionless Leak-Proof Fluid Damping
- Frictionless leak proof fluid damping with three independent levels of drag on both the pan and tilt axes, with a zero setting that allows complete disengagement of drag for fast panning/tilting.
- Quick Release
- The FSB 4 features Sachtler’s Side-Load mechanism, which provides you the ease and convenience of a quick release system with the balance adjustment of a sliding balance plate.
- Sliding Balance Plate
- Sliding camera mount and plate with a 4.7″ sliding range allows you to balance a wide variety of camera, lens, and accessory configurations.
- Pan Handle
- One pan handle is included with the system, and head incorporates a pan handle mounting rosette on both sides, allowing you to attach an additional available pan handle for dual pan handle control.
- Independent Leg Adjustment
- The legs feature independent height adjustments, which allow the legs to remain stable on rough terrain.
- Dual Spiked Feet
- The dual spiked feet provide grip in soft surfaces, such as earth or sand, when the legs are at a normal height or when you need to spread them wide for low angle shots.
Ground Level Spreader
- The ground level spreader features length adjustable arms that allow independent leg spread and support. The center pull ring allows you to collapse the legs and the spreader together, making it fast to set up and reposition the tripod.