No products in the cart.
Sigma 24mm F/2 DG DN I C Lens (L-Mount)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£458.00 Ex. VAT £549.60 Inc. Vat
The 24mm F2 DG DN | Contemporary premium compact prime is the latest lens to be added to SIGMA’s growing I series range.
It joins four existing I series lenses as well as the new 90mm F2.8, offering superb optical performance, a bright F2 aperture, an all-metal build and a manual aperture ring.
Designed from the ground up for mirrorless systems it feels perfectly-balanced on modern full-frame bodies, and boasts exceptional resolving
power that can keep up with the latest ultra-high-resolution cameras.
The lens’s advanced optical design produces sharp, high-contrast results from the center of the frame to the far corners, and together with its F2 aperture and wide angle-of-view it’s an excellent choice for night sky
photography, events and interiors.
Owing to its compact size the lens can be carried around effortlessly, which makes it perfect for day-to-day use. The high quality, all-metal construction, which is found on all of SIGMA’s I series models, makes the experience of
owning and operating this lens extremely satisfying.
This new full-frame 24mm F2 prime is designed for photographers who need a sharp, fast, robust, wide-angle
optic that will not weigh them down. It is available for L-Mount and Sony E-mount systems.
Lens construction: 11 groups, 13 elements (1 FLD, 2 SLD and 2 aspherical)
Number of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm)
Minimum aperture: F22
Minimum focusing distance: 24.5cm
Maximum magnification ratio: 1:6.7
Filter size: φ62mm
Dimensions (Maximum Diameter x Length): φ70mm×72mm
Lens construction: 13 elements in 11 groups, with 1 FLD, 2 SLD and 2 aspherical lens elements
• Inner focus system
• Compatible with high-speed autofocus
• Stepping motor
• Compatible with lens aberration correction
* Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections may vary depending on the camera model.
• Support DMF and AF+MF
• Super Multi-Layer Coating
• Aperture ring
• Focus Mode switch
• Petal-type lens hood (LH656-02)
• Magnetic metal lens cap (LCF62-01M)
• Mount with dust and splash resistant structure
• Compatible with SIGMA USB DOCK UD-11 (sold separately / for L-Mount only)
• Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
• Every single lens undergoes SIGMA’s proprietary MTF measuring system
• 9-blade rounded diaphragm
• High-precision, durable brass bayonet mount
• “Made in Japan” craftsmanship
- Sigma Front Cap LCF62-01M
- Front Cap LCF III 62mm
- Petal-Type Lens Hood LH656-02
- Rear Cap LCR II – L-Mount