No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
A brand new 90mm F2.8 DG DN | Contemporary premium compact prime has been added to SIGMA’s growing I series range. It joins four existing I series primes as well as the all-new 24mm F2, offering superb optical performance, a bright F2.8 aperture, an all-metal build and a manual aperture ring. Designed especially for
mirrorless systems it feels well-balanced on modern full-frame bodies, and boasts exceptional resolving power that can keep up with the latest ultra-high-resolution cameras.
With its versatile mid-telephoto focal length, the lens is the longest I series lens yet, but still remains remarkably compact and light so is ideal for day-to-day use. It is fully-optimized for mirrorless systems with ultra-fast and accurate AF performance, and it boasts outstanding optical capabilities. The rich, smooth bokeh makes for attractive backgrounds, which is perfect for portraits, and the minimum focusing distance of 50cm allows photographers to get closer to their subject.
This high-quality, everyday lens is able to bring scenes to life with its beautiful rendering and ultra-sharp optics, all in a portable, robust and tactile lens body.
Lens construction: 10 groups, 11 elements (5 SLD and 1 aspherical)
Number of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm)
Minimum aperture: F22
Minimum focusing distance: 50cm
Maximum magnification ratio: 1:5
Filter size: φ55mm
Dimensions (Maximum Diameter x Length): φ64mm×59.7mm. Weight: 295g
Lens construction: 11 elements in 10 groups, with 5 SLD and 1 aspherical lens element
• Inner focus system
• Compatible with high-speed autofocus
• Stepping motor
• Compatible with lens aberration correction
* Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections may vary depending on the camera model.
• Support DMF and AF+MF
• Super Multi-Layer Coating
• Aperture ring
• Focus Mode switch
• Lens hood (LH576-02)
• Magnetic metal lens cap (LCF55-01M)
• Mount with dust and splash resistant structure
• Compatible with SIGMA USB DOCK UD-11 (sold separately / for L-Mount only)
• Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
• Every single lens undergoes SIGMA’s proprietary MTF measuring system
• 9-blade rounded diaphragm
• High-precision, durable brass bayonet mount
• “Made in Japan” craftsmanship
- Magnetic Metal Lens Cap
- Sigma Front Cap LCF55-01M
- Front Cap LCF III 55mm
- Lens Hood LH576-02
- Rear Cap LCR II