No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The HyperPrime CINE II 3595 Lens is a super fast prime lens for photography and cinematography. One of the World’s fastest production lenses it features a T0.95 aperture for amazing low light potential, along with offering superb bokeh and character for artistic and dreamy shots. Shooting near or wide open the lens renders images and video with extreme shallow depth of field for a dreamy and unique character. The decoupled aperture and smooth focus allows seamless transition of exposure and focus in video and movie making.
The lens is available in Micro Four Thirds (MFT) fit, for Panasonic / Olympus and Blackmagic Cinema cameras, Sony E-Mount and Fujifilm X mount. The HyperPrime CINE II 3595MFT Lens is a manual focus only lens with excellent build quality and metal construction.
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.3m
- Dimensions: Length: 110mm (with adapter), Width: 68mm
- Filter Size: φ62mm
- Focal Length: 35mm (70mm MFT, 80mm in Blackmagic camera MFT mount)
- Geared Focus / Iris: Y
- Lens Construction: 12 elements in 10 groups
- Lens Type: Prime
- Maximum Aperture: T0.95
- Minimum Aperture: T16
- Mount Type: MFT
- No. Diaphragm Blades: 11 diaphragm blades
- Sensor Coverage: Super 35
- Weight: 815g (with adapter)