No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Zeiss 21-100mm T2.9-3.9 Lightweight Zoom LWZ.3 Lens – PL Mount
- Brand: ZEISS
£7,362.50 £8,835.00 Inc. Vat
Usually Delivered in 2-4 Weeks
- Calibrated focus scales and a nearly 300-degree rotation angle allow precise focus pulling.
- The special Zeiss T* coating reflects any unwanted stray light, thus ensuring superior high contrast, deep black and saturated colours.
- A rugged, splash-proof housing gives you a reliable lens in any ambitious shooting environment out there.
- A parfocal lens design eliminates irritating focus shift while zooming in and out. Keep the action in focus at all times!
- Weighing just 2 kg / 4.4 lbs, the ZEISS LWZ.3 is a real featherweight in a robust metal housing. But the ZEISS LWZ.3 is still easy to use and features outstanding optical performance.
- The interchangeable mount system allows you to switch easily between different camera systems and is a flexible, future-proof investment.
- You will appreciate the cine-style ergonomics with calibrated, precisely fanned-out and smoothly moving scales.
Being a filmmaker, every single shooting day awaits you with its individual, unforeseen challenges. Even if you plan your shoot carefully, unexpected moments are sometimes just what you need. Itâ€™s your ambition to capture our worlds unique, irreproducible moments. What could be more important to you than a powerful tool set?
The new Zeiss Lightweight Zoom LWZ.3 21-100mm/ T2.9-3.9 T* zoom lens (Zeiss LWZ.3) supports you with superior performance in any imaginable shooting situation. Whether you are shooting a short film, a TV movie, a commercial, a corporate video or a TV drama, a soap or a documentary under the most difficult conditions, the ZEISS LWZ.3 is a powerful, handy and trustworthy companion on the front of your camera.
The Zeiss LWZ.3 is equipped with an easy-to-operate, interchangeable mount system. It enables you to switch quickly from a typical cine-style PL-mount to four other mounts (Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony E, MFT). A truly great feature that promises a flexible and future-proof investment in today’s rapidly developing camera market.
An innovative and sophisticated lens design results in a tremendously lightweight lens, still accompanied by the outstanding optical performance you are familiar with using ZEISS lenses. Your shots will stand out with pin-sharp structures, vibrant colours and high contrast. Nicely shaped out-of-focus lights, a lovely bokeh and focus roll-off produce the desired cinematic look and feel of a scene.
The focus will be steady over the entire focal length. There is no shift of focus while zooming in and out, as is common with still photography lenses. The focal length range between 21 mm and 100 mm supplies you with a wide scope for choosing the perfect angle and the ability to capture a unique moment at any second, without having to spend a lot of time changing lenses. Even at 21 mm the lens makes no compromises. The image has extremely low distortion, is free of vignetting and the MTF curves confirm sharpness from edge to edge.
On a bustling set you will definitely appreciate the cine-style ergonomics of the Zeiss LWZ.3. A rugged, splash-proof housing gives you enough freedom even in ambitious shooting conditions both indoors and outdoors. Each Zeiss LWZ.3 has individually calibrated, continuously precise scales.
The robust gears and fixed gear positions allow you to easily attach follow focus or wireless lens control systems. The completely lightweight and resilient design is predestined for drone, gimbal and steady cam applications.
Ready to face the next challenge? We like you to focus on the story in front of your lens not on technical troubleshooting and fretful workarounds. Make friends with the tough-minded Zeiss LWZ.3 and be game for the dazzling array of adventures yet to come.