Anton Bauer – Tandem 70
£411.63 ex.Vat £493.95 inc.Vat
Available to Order
Anton Bauer – Tandem 70 – 84750067
Anton Bauer's Tandem-70 offers a new approach to portable power. It combines all the functionality of a one position InterActive® charger with the convenience of a noise free camera mounted wide range AC Mains Adapter. The Tandem-70 will power even the most power hungry high definition camera from any worldwide AC source. It also doubles as a full function InterActive Charger charging any Anton Bauer Gold Mount battery in two hours or less. Weighing only one pound (450g) the Tandem-70 is the perfect addition to any field camera as a lightweight mains adapter and/or as a high-performance charger. Meets all applicable regulatory requirements including CE and FCC.
- Battery Charger
- As with all Anton Bauer chargers, charging with the Tandem-70 is fully automatic. Mount any Logic Series battery to the Tandem-70 and it will automatically determine the appropriate charge routine and execute it.
The Tandem-70 will charge any Anton Bauer Logic Series Gold Mount battery including:
- ProPac 14
- Digital ProPac 14
- TrimPac 14
- Digital Trimpac
- Hytron 50/100/140
- Dionic 90/160
- The Tandem-70 incorporates the exclusive InterActive communication between the battery and charger, which allows the charger to identify any Anton Bauer battery attached and determine the precise charge routine for that particular battery under its present condition.
- Three Stage Charging
- general, the Tandem-70 utilizes a Three-Stage Charge Routine for each battery.
- DC Power Supply
- The Tandem-70 will automatically operate as an AC adapter once the camera or other device is switched on. An On/Off switch is not incorporated into the power supply (a green LED will light, indicating that the unit is operating as a power supply).
- Automatic Source Selection
- If the AC line voltage is removed, and a charged battery is mounted on the Tandem-70, power from the battery will be routed to the camera. When the AC line voltage is restored, the battery is reevaluated for a proper charge routine.