- Optical Fiber Input
- 1x SMPTE Hybrid Fiber Optic with Female SMPTE 304 connector.
- SDI Video Input
- 3x 12G SDI Return feeds with Program, Camera Control, Tally, Genlock and Intercom on Return 1.
- SDI Video Output
- 2x 12G SDI for Ultra HD up to 60p.
- Talkback Audio
- SDI Channels 15 & 16 for Production, Analogue in & out supported via the 25-pin connector for Production and Engineering talkback support.
- Balanced XLR Audio Output
- 4x camera analogue audio outputs.
- Optical Fiber Output
- 1x Optical I/O via 10 Gb-E (not currently active).
- Computer Interface
- 1x USB-C.
- HD Video Standards
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- Ultra HD Video Standards
- 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p60
- SDI Compliance
- SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, 296M, 372M, 424M Level B, 425M.
- Audio Sampling
- The television standard sample rate of 48Khz, 24 bit A/D conversion.
- Video Sampling
- Colour Precision
- Colour Space
- REC 709, REC 2020.
- Multiple Rate Support
- SDI switches between HD, 3G-SDI, 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI.
Blackmagic Studio Fibre Converter
£1,999.50 ex.Vat £2,399.40 inc.Vat
Available to Order
Blackmagic Studio Converter
The Blackmagic Studio Fiber Converter is used at the other end of your broadcast camera chain back in the studio or outside broadcast truck. It converts signals from the remote camera back into standard television industry connections that can be used with your live production switchers, audio mixers and talkback interfaces.
For a video introduction breakdown of the Blackmagic Studio Converter, please click here
The Blackmagic Studio Converter is used at the other end of your Blackmagic URSA Broadcast chain back in the studio or outside broadcast truck. It converts signals from the remote camera back into standard television industry connections that can be used with your live production switchers, audio mixers and talkback interfaces. It features a high capacity power supply to drive the cable so it can provide enough power for your Blackmagic URSA Broadcast and any accessories that you might add. The Blackmagic Studio Converter includes connections for the tally, two dual-channel intercoms for industry standard 3rd party talkback systems, and even a backup engineering talkback channel in case the fibre goes down. You get a main Ultra HD camera feed plus 3 independent HD return feeds with full remote camera control, PTZ, tracker talkback and ethernet, all through a single SMPTE fibre cable. Plus, there is a large 5 inch LCD screen right next to the SMPTE fibre connection on the front panel for monitoring signals from the remote Blackmagic URSA Broadcast. This allows for easy patching and verification of the remote Blackmagic URSA Broadcast function!