BR Remote Proteân XMi Remote Head
Call for Price
- Width & Height Extension options
- RS485 with Fibre & IP options
- Loads >10kg – (with 2nd side)
- Multiple Head Control from 1 controller
- Integrated Motion Control & Profile Moves
- Integrated Camera CCU & Lens Control
- Multiple Data Protocols including DMX & Free-D
- Continuous Free-D Metadata output
- Suitable for Virtual Reality
- Positional Control to 0.005deg
- Virtually SILENT operation
- Zero Backlash
The Proteân XMi is the most advanced remote head ever produced by BR Remote. It offers a performance way beyond that which its price might indicate.
Virtually silent at any speed, fully VR and AR capable with zero backlash in pan & tilt, plus built-in move profiling puts the Proteân at the top of the list for ultimate performance remote heads. In addition, there is an unmatched range of standard features and add-ons which make it almost impossible to beat at any price.
For more information on the Proteân XMi download the Proteân XMi Brochure
Weight: 7kg (Compact)
Capacity: 10kg standard (>10kg with 2nd side support)
- Compact: W. 293mm, H. 356mm, D. 166mm
- Extended: W. 343mm, H. 656mm, D. 166mm (3 x height extensions)
- Max. width clearance to camera centre. 160mm
- Max. Tilt clearance from axis centre. 429mm
- Pan. Continuous with slip rings. +/- 170deg. without slip rings
- Tilt. +/- 170deg. (with mechanical limits)
- Software limits can be set on both axes.
- From <0.05deg/sec to 360deg/sec.
- 10 electronic gears
- Fully proportional control.
Position Resolution: 0.005 deg.
- 48v 0.1A(idle), 2.3A max. + Camera requirement
- Camera PSU option – 12v 3A nominal.