Canon BG-E20 Battery Grip for EOS 5D Mark IV
£249.17 ex.Vat £299.00 inc.Vat
Available to Order
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Vertical Position Shutter Release Button
- Vertical Position Control Buttons
- Holds Up to Two LP-E6/LP-E6N Batteries
- Extends Shooting Time
- Camera Alignment Pin Hole
- Dust- and Water-Resistant Construction
Enhance the handling of the EOS 5D Mark IV when shooting vertically, with extra grip and instinctive duplicate controls. Space for an extra battery lets you shoot for longer between charges.
- Extra comfort when shooting vertically. Maintain a comfortable grip on the EOS 5D mark IV when shooting upright.
- Duplicate vertical-shooting controls. Buttons and dials fall instinctively under the fingers when shooting vertically.
- Capacity for an extra LP-E6 or LP-E6N battery. Use two batteries at a time to extend the amount of shooting time between charges.
- Weather proofing to match the EOS 5D Mark IV. Keep shooting even in poor conditions, with weather sealing against dust and moisture.
- Extra comfort when shooting vertically. Maintain a relaxed grip on the EOS 5D Mark IV when shooting vertically, holding the camera firmly to avoid fatigue and camera shake.
- Duplicate vertical-shooting controls. Control the camera when shooting upright using a second set of buttons and dials that are positioned to feel like they do when you’re shooting horizontally.
- Capacity for an extra LP-E6 or LP-E6N battery. Use two batteries at once for longer shooting times between recharging. Great for those times when you’re working away from home where a mains power source is hard to find.
- Weather proofing to match the EOS 5D Mark IV. The BG-E20 features the same protection against dust and moisture as the EOS 5D Mark IV, so you can keep shooting even in tough conditions.