Panasonic AW-RP120GJ Remote IP Camera Controller
£3,511.38 ex.Vat £4,213.65 inc.Vat
Available to Order
The Panasonic AW-RP120 Remote Camera Controller supports a variety of Panasonic remote camera systems.
The Panasonic AW-RP120 Remote Camera Controller supports a variety of Panasonic remote camera systems. IP connection allows a large-scale, flexible, and simple system configuration for controlling up to 100 remote cameras and the simultaneous use of multiple controllers. The panel features color adjustment dials and a joystick for high response pan and tilt operation. A preset memory with batch recall and tracing memory save labor by allowing single-person operation. Equipped with Paint and other camera adjustment functions, the AW-RP120 meets a wide range of high-end needs.
- IP Connection
- Up to 100 remote cameras can be connected and controlled via a switching hub. Automatic IP allocation simplifies the configuration of large-scale systems.
- The IP connection allows five AW-RP120G controllers to simultaneously control one remote camera.
- Serial Control Compatibility
- An RS232C port enables external control, and up to five remote cameras can be connected and controlled. The AW-RP120 is also compatible with many existing systems.
- AW-HS50N/E Linking
- The IP connection allows linking with an AW-HS50N/E Compact Live Switcher.
- Control Panel
- The control panel features a pan/tilt joystick, a seesaw zoom lever, a focus dial and an iris dial. In addition, a speed adjustment dial modifies each of the pan/tilt, zoom and focus functions.
- Tracing Memory
- The remote camera operations (pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, and white balance modes) can be memorized and recalled. Up to ten memory items can be stored for each camera.
- Preset Memory
- Up to 100 camera angle settings (pan, tilt, zoom operation) can be registered and retrieved for each camera to simplify a variety of camera controls.
- Preset Batch Retrieval
- By creating groups of preset memories (up to four groups) multiple camera angle settings (up to ten cameras) can be retrieved in a single batch, enabling one-touch control of routine operations.
- Camera Image Adjustments
- Gain, Shutter, Detail, AWB, ABB, Master Pedestal, R/B Pedestal, and R/B Gain can be adjusted.
- Direct Selection Buttons
- The AW-RP120 features ten camera selection buttons. Numerical buttons (1-50) on the panel allow retrieval of 50 preset memories and ten tracing memories.
- Other Features
- One-touch switching of remote camera Scene Files
- Settings can be backed up on a SD memory card
- Zoom, focus, and iris indicator display
- LCD panel for menu operation
- Eight user definable buttons
|Compatibility||AW-HE50HN/HE/SN/SE, AW-HE60HN/HE/SN/SE, AW-HE120WP/WE/KP/KE, AW-HE100N/E, AW-HE2P/E, AK-HC1500G, AK-HC1800G, AW-HE870N/E, AW-E860N/L, AW-E750P/E, AW-E650P/E, AW-E350P/E, AW-PH360N/L, AW-PH405N/E, AW-PH650N/L, AW-PH400P/E (requires AW-IF400G) Controllable features vary depending model|
|Power Supply||DC 12 V|
|Power Consumption||8 W|
|Connectors||DC 12 V IN (XLR 4-pin)
LAN (RJ-45) 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, to control remote cameras
SERIAL (RJ-45) RS-422, to control up to 5 remote cameras
TALLY/GPI (D-sub 25-pin)
REMOTE (D-sub 9-pin) RS-232C, for external control
|Dimensions||13.5 x 3.06 x 10.44" (342 x 77 x 265 mm) excluding protrusions|
|Weight||6.9 lb (3.1 kg)|