Revolvr Handwheel B2000.1002
£399.00 ex.Vat £478.80 inc.Vat
Available to Order
The Revolvr Handwheel is an essential accessory that allows you to easily control the follow focus system and enable you to pull focus precisely.
It is weighted perfectly to provide you with precise feedback at all times and the physical protrusion on the handwheel serves as a pointer to mark focus.
The Revolvr handwheel is compatible with our 3" handwheel extension, the 4D speed crank and the 270mm flexible focus whip to give you multiple options to pull focus in any shooting condition.
The ergonomic contoured handle with a textured surface ensures you always have an excellent grip and it is very easy to use with gloves during shoots in cold weather.
The handwheel is compatible with both the Revolvr and the Revolvr Atom core bridges to give you maximum flexibility.
Our dedicated soft stop / hard stop pack which moves independently on the handwheel lets you set precise focus points and the marking discs can be used for easy marking and erasing of focus points for your reference.
The Revolvr handwheel stands out from the competition as it comes with a provision to mount our torch holster to let you mount a torch in low light scenarios.
The Revolvr handwheel has been carefully crafted and assembled in Germany from titanium, anodized aluminium, stainless steel, rubber and high grade Delrin to ensure maximum durability and resistance from wear and tear.
• Weighted Perfectly To Provide Precise Feedback
• Physical Protrusion On The Handwheel Serves As A Pointer To Mark Focus
• Compatible With Our 3" Handwheel Extension, The 4D Speed Crank And The 270mm Flexible Focus Whip
• Contoured Handle With Textured Surface For Excellent Grip
• Compatible With Revolvr & Revolvr Atom Core Bridges
• Compatible With Our Independently Moving Soft Stop / Hard Stop Pack
• Built In Marking Disc To Mark And Erase Focus Points Easily
• Provision To Mount Our Torch Holster To Use A Torch In Challenging Shooting Scenarios
• Built From Titanium, Anodized Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Rubber And High Grade Delrin For Maximum Durability
• Dimensions (Mm) 108 X 82 X 103
• Weight (Grams) - 480