Used IDX E-HL9 V-Mount Battery
- 87Wh capacity
- Capable of handling up to 10A/120W loads
- 5 Power Indicator LEDs
- PowerLink technology – Allows two E-HL9 batteries to be docked together, doubling capacity up to 174Wh
- Digi-View compatible – Provides an accurate display of the E-HL9’s remaining capacity via the camera’s viewfinder.
- BMS compatible – enables users to monitor the history and condition of their batteries to increase their life span (using BMS PC software)
- Lithium Ion V-Mount battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo (the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells)
- Battery circuit protection ensures the E-HL9 is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures
- Most environmentally friendly and safest battery in its classification
- Weighing only 1.63 lbs., the E-HL9 is compact and durable, ideal for regular use and transportation to and from location
- Fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
Used IDX E-HL9 Battery
Our exclusive PowerLink feature connects two E-HL9 batteries for a total power capacity of 174Wh. The E-HL9 supports Digi-View for reading battery levels in many of today’s camera viewfinders. Battery Management System (BMS) can also be used for enhanced diagnostics and a comprehensive review of the battery’s history of use.