Zhiyun Crane3 Lab Creator Accessories kit
TransMount Phone Holder with Crown Gear
A phone holder for the Zhiyun-Tech Weebill Lab and Crane 3 Lab gimbals. An add-on accessory for the WEEBILL LAB and CRANE 3 LAB gimbals, the phone holder is perfect to attach a wide range of Smartphones including iPhones and Android devices. Its perfect as a monitor for live view preview and real time parameter setting and a control interface. It also aids viewing of shots taken at various angles, so is an essential accessory for many users.
As it attached to the handle, the phone holder does not add to the payload weight of the camera or video equipment.
Note: Unscrew the dual joint when paired with Weebill lab.
TransMount Crane 3 Lab Focus and Zoom Combo Kits
The Zhiyun-Tech TransMount Focus & Zoom Servo Combo Kit includes the TransMount Max zoom/focus servo and slightly lighter TransMount Lite focus servo.
Together these two motors allow you to control both focus and zoom with zero latency. The motors attach to the bottom of the Crane's baseplate without any tools using just the included brackets, rods, and thumbscrews.
TransMount Max Servo Zoom/Focus Controller for Crane 3-Lab & WEEBILL LAB
The Zhiyun-Tech TransMount Max Servo Zoom/Focus Controller can be used interchangeably for zoom and focus control on the Crane 3-Lab and WEEBILL LAB gimbals. It has a powerful-enough motor to control zoom, whereas the lighter-weight TransMount Lite is designed for focus control only.
The Crane 3-Lab supports up to two motors at the same time, and it's recommended to use the TransMount Max and TransMount Lite together if requiring both zoom and focus control on the Crane.
The WEEBILL, however, supports only one motor, so the TransMount Max is recommended as the only solution because it can be used interchangeably for both functions.
Featuring a toolless design, the TransMount Max attaches on the gimbal using just the included thumbscrews.
It can be controlled via the gimbal handwheel or the companion smartphone app.
Secure it to the supplied support bracket and mounting rod using two thumbscrews, and attach this assembly to the bottom of the gimbal's baseplate with the third thumbscrew.Then connect the servo to the gimbal with the provided USB cable, and connect the camera to the gimbal with one of the camera control cables the gimbal comes with. The USB cable connection provides zero-latency signal transmission.
TransMount Crane 3 Lab Handheld Tripod
The Zhiyun-Tech TransMount Crane 3-Lab Handheld Tripod is a replacement mini tripod that attaches to the bottom of the Crane 3-Lab gimbal.
TransMount Multifunctional Camera Belt
When the belt is used with a monopod and gimbal such as the WEEBILL LAB, the additional point of balance allows for substantially more stable and comfortable jib-type shots and lets you control the gimbal's focus wheel more easily.
The belt also has military-grade strips along its length for hanging accessories such as lens bags and the TransMount Baseplate. For securing the monopod, the belt features a receptacle suspended on a hanging strap.The receptacle has a removable quick release 1/4"-20 mounting platform that screws into the bottom of the monopod and then pops in and out of the receptacle by quick release functionality.
Two registration pins on the receptacle lock into a groove on the 1/4"-20 mounting platform to lock the two together.
The TransMount Quick Setup Kit
A quick release adapter for instantly attaching mini tripods and monopods to the Crane 3-Lab or WEEBILL LAB gimbal.
It consists of two parts—one screws onto the tripod/monopod and the other to the gimbal's tripod mount, and the two simply click into each other.To detach them, you just need to pull back on a collar. The adapter prevents having to screw and unscrew a tripod/monopod each time. Featuring a 1/4"-20 male/female design, the adapter can also be used independent of the gimbal for various accessories, such as monitors.
Two units are recommended for the WEEBILL LAB because the WEEBILL offers two locations for attaching a mini tripod—one on top and one on the bottom. With an adapter attached at each of the two locations, your mini tripod can easily be moved between one and the other to switch between standard and underslung modes. The Quick Setup Adapter features a robust aluminium construction.
TransMount Quick Release Baseplate
Designed to let you easily move your camera between the gimbal and the TransMount Multifunctional Camera Belt or Gimbal Bag. On one side, the baseplate accepts the mounting plate of the WEEBILL LAB, Crane 3-Lab, or Crane 2, and on the other side it features a latch that lets you attach onto the straps provided on the outside of the belt and bag. In this way, when you pack away your gimbal or put it away temporarily, you can keep the camera handy without having to remove the gimbal mounting plate. The latch, which is made of metal, securely locks when you push it in and unlocks at the press of two pins on the sides.
- With the 360° unlimited angle, you can view the composition whether you are holding it high or sticking to the ground,easy for you to deal with freestyle angle shots.
- Gear wheel plus 1/4" thread design for double security.
- Foldable design for convenient storage, Can Be Folded up When Not in Use.
- Eco-friendly plastic cushion properly protects the mobile phone from being broken;It can even support the iPad mini with large clamping space.
- Can be used interchangeably for zoom and focus control.
- Recommended as the zoom solution for the Crane 3-Lab, which supports two motors at the same time, and as the sole solution for the WEEBILL LAB, which supports only one motor.
- Toolless design—assembles with the included support bracket and mounting rod and attaches to the bottom of the gimbal's baseplate using supplied thumbscrews.
- Connects to the gimbal via a USB cable and controls focus with zero latency.
- Dual-use as Support and Handle
- Light and Tactile
- Eco-friendly Silicone Body
- Universal 1/4" Screw
- Designed to support the Zhiyun-Tech TransMount Mini and Telescopic monopods via a receptacle with a quick release mounting platform (dual registration pins)
- Provides an additional point of stability for jib-type shots and much more
- Allows the user to more easily control the focus wheel of gimbals such as the Crane 3-Lab or WEEBILL LAB
- Military grade strips for hanging lens bags and other accessories
- Quick release adapter for attaching mini tripods and monopods to the Crane 3-Lab or WEEBILL LAB gimbal
- Consists of two parts—one secures to the tripod/monopod and the other to the gimbal; the two click into each other
- Detachable by pulling back on a collar
- Can also be used separately from the gimbal with various other 1/4"-20 accessories
- Aluminum construction
· TransMount Phone Holder with Crown Gear
· TransMount Crane 3 Lab Focus and Zoom Combo Kits
· TransMount Crane 3 Lab Handheld Tripod
· TransMount Multifunctional Camera Belt
· TransMount Quick Setup Kit
· TransMount Quick Release Base Plate