No products in the cart.
Atomos Shinobi 7
£595.00 Ex. VAT £714.00 Inc. Vat
Shinobi 7 combines a large 7” HDR screen with a calibrated peak brightness of 2200Nits and the lightweight Monitor-only functions of the original Shinobi. The Shinobi 7 can be used in the brightest of environments to monitor signals up to 4Kp60 via HDMI. An ideal directors’ monitor, focus pullers’ monitor, program, or preview display for video switchers and perfect for vloggers presenting to camera.
Control camera functions with the intuitive touchscreen of the Shinobi 7, designed to give you fast access to the most crucial camera features. The optional Atomos USB-C to serial cable gives you direct control of all the menu configurations on Z Cam E2 series cameras so that you can focus on the beautiful image and make dynamic adjustments of iris, white balance, shutter angle and ND.
Shinobi 7 screen displays a stunning 10+ stops of dynamic range in real-time from Log/PQ/HLG signals. Combined with our unique HDR monitoring features, the Shinobi 7 simplifies the complexities of shooting Log and HDR. Shinobi 7 was designed to optimize battery usage while monitoring, as the dual battery slots, combine to allow you to run all day and easily hot-swap batteries. The dedicated locking DC jack input allows you to connect to mains power on-set and can also be used with the optional DC to D-Tap cable for power in the field from block batteries.
- 4K HDMI/SDI HDR Photo & Video Monitor
- 2200Nits HDR / Daylight viewable display
- HDMI 2.0 support for 4Kp60, 3G-SDI support up to2Kp60
- Bi-directional HDMI <> SDI signal cross conversion
- Dual NPF battery slots for continuous power
- 3D LUT support with Preview and Loop out
- AtomHDR provides Log to HDR conversion for display and loop out
- Touch screen camera control via optional cable for compatible cameras of Iris, WB, Shutter speed and ND
- Exposure tools – histogram, waveform, false colour & zebras
- Vertical and Horizontal screen mode – enable the selfie mode for easy piece to camera monitoring
- Pull focus with confidence using Zoom 4:1, 2:1, 1:1
- Headphone monitoring of camera audio